The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of September 9 - 13, 2019.
- Introducing Social Share buttons! Easily share listings from your website to popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also use this function to copy a shortened link or email the listing to another user. Social Share works from both the front and back end of your website:
- On the front end, simply click the Share button on a property details page, select the platform you'd like to share the listing to, and follow the steps on your screen!
- On the back end, do a property search and navigate to the listing page you'd
like to share. Click on the Share button in the top right-hand corner, select the platform you'd like to share the listing to, and follow the steps on your screen!
- Social share links include automatic tracking. If a user clicks on the link you shared, comes to the website and becomes a new lead, the lead source will be attributed back to that platform and a "Property Social Share" campaign.
- Brokerage-level Website Builder Branding Controls: Clients with a premium theme brokerage site and a Website Builder child site will now be able to edit the PDP fields as well as control branding options on Website Builder and lock it down to child sites. These settings are available to Admins by logging into the brokerage website and going to Settings > Website Builder.
- Welcome Email updates: We have updated the default language in the email that is automatically sent out to all new leads generated on your website. Previously, the email included a sentence that said, "To take advantage of this great service, visit [website] and sign-in using the following information." Now, the email says, "To get started, visit [website] and sign-in using the following information."
- YGL (YouGotListings) Property Card Updates: We have updated the YGL integration such that offering Agent and Brokerage Names are now visible on Property Cards.
- Carolina MLS: updated feed to support conversion to MLSGrid. Additionally, this MLS has changed its name to Canopy MLS.
- iTech: Due to ongoing issues with listing photos not displaying properly, we have implemented a workaround to keep this information synced.
- Jersey Shore MLS: updated feed to support Jersey Shore MLS's transition to Bright MLS.
- i-Tech: updated MLS to reflect new values for Sewers.
- Midwest Real Estate Data: For the rental income listing, we use the Full Bathrooms and Half Bathrooms field to determine the number of bathrooms in the listing. We will default to the # Full Baths in Building and # Half Baths in Building field if the former is empty.
- Resolved an issue in when test Market Insight emails were not pulling statistics from the correct Market Insight report.
- Resolved an issue wherein brokerage logos were not displaying in the header on Area Profiles on Website Builder websites.
- Resolved an issue wherein the signup button on signup modals on Website Builder websites were displaying an incorrect status if there was an error in the form submission that needed to be addressed before the sign-up action would complete.
You can see all previous release notes here.