The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of September 16 - 20, 2019.
- Employees are now included in the Imprev feed. We update these feeds nightly. If you have additional questions or would like this feed enabled on your site, please contact the Support team.
- Custom property URL is now being synced to the Salesforce Edition of the CRM. Listings in Salesforce will now see the "PDP URL" field available through the API and will be able to easily reference this field in records as well as email campaigns.
- New MLS: Realtors Association of Citrus Country. For a full list of MLS's supported on Propertybase websites, please click here.
- First MLS: Updates to accommodate new fields available in the RETS feed, including Numver of Units to Be Built, Representative of Property, Public Remarks Extra, Lot Features, and Architectural Style. These fields will display on individual Property Details Pages and are indexed to our keyword field for searching purposes.
- Itasca County Board of Realtors and Northstar MLS: Itasca County BOR merged with Northstar MLS on September 27, 2019. Moving forward, Itasca County BOR listing data will be provided through Northstar.
- Peoria MLS: Updates to the feed to accommodate metadata changes provided by the MLS, specifically renaming "Marian" County to "Marion" Country and renaming "EFIS" exterior residential class to "EIFS."
- SFAR MLS: Remapped fields such that the Days on Market field is now calculating based on when the listing went live in the MLS.
- Statewide MLS: Work to support Statewide's transition to a Trestle feed.
- Resolved an issue in which property listing photos were not being imported from TREB.
- Updated the print version of Property Details Pages to reflect any field customizations made using the Property Details Fields tool.
- Resolved an issue in which images were not properly displaying in the Daily Digest emails.
- Resolved an issue in which the image alignment on Agent Profiles was reversed from the selected direction, i.e. images were being left aligned on the site when right aligned was selected via the design tools.
- Resolved an issue in which Featured Icons were not available for adding Features on Area Profiles, which meant that changes to this section of content could not be saved to Area Profiles.
You can see all previous release notes here.