The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of September 23 - 27, 2019.
- Propertybase Transactions integration is now live! Platform users who have purchased our Transaction Management tool (formerly known as BackAgent) can now take advantage of having their Transactions automatically synced to their CRM. If you're interested in learning more about Propertybase Transactions, please contact your Account Executive.
- New Page Designer tools available for Property Details Pages: Super Theme websites got an exciting new update! Property Details Pages now have their own Page Designer tools, allowing you to pick and choose which page elements should display on your listing pages, and in what order. You can find the Page Designer under Settings > Super Theme > Page Designer > Property Details. Click here to learn how to use the Page Designer Tool for Property Details Pages.
- Developments and Developments Categories are now available through our API. Please visit https://apidocs.bostonlogic.com/ for more details.
- CMS Pages for Area Profiles will now reflect the Name of the Area Profile. This is a change from previous functionality, in which the CMS Pages were named according to the location criteria selected, such as Zip Codes, Multiple Towns, etc. This change will also impact Search Pages automatically generated during the Area Profile creation process.
- ReadyChat update: ReadyChat updated the email they send when a new lead gets generated, and we have updated our email parser to ensure that the leads will continue to sync to the CRM.
- CCIMLS: Updated guidelines and disclaimers on IDX listings to reflect their new logo.
- Central Jersey MLS: Updates to accommodate recent changes to the RETS feed.
- FirstMLS: Updated the feed to combine data from two different property description fields into one field for display on our websites for a complete description in one place on the property listing. This update will also improve the descriptions being sent out via our listing feeds.
- Intermountain MLS: Update to the disclaimer text found on all IDX listings for compliance reasons.
- MRED: MLSGrid is no longer supporting sub-types for residential listings. Customers using MRED may notice changes to their property search settings on their website as a result.
- MVMLS: Updated guidelines and disclaimers on IDX listings to reflect their new logo.
- Resolved an issue in which de-selecting "Exclusive Properties only" in the property search dropdown did not clear the filter count on the page.
- Resolved an issue wherein sending multiple listings to Leads via SMS was causing the software to freeze on "Processing." Customers should now be able to text multiple listings out to Leads from the platform.
- Resolved an issue wherein the Hide List Price field on the Inbound Listings API was not carrying over as a setting to Property Details Pages.
You can see all previous release notes here.