What is a Property Details Page (PDP)?
A Property Details page provides detailed information to showcase a property to potential homebuyers and prospects. Each PDP is populated dynamically with data from the MLS and/or your Sales Exclusive or LogicMLS inputs.
How do I design my PDP template?
In Super Theme > Page Designer > Property Details, admins can configure the PDP page template by selecting a layout and selecting the different components to include within each section depending on the layout.
To configure the page template, follow the below steps:
- Start by choosing a page layout that will determine the structure of the page (check out the preview on the right side of the page for an idea of what each layout looks like).
Depending on the layout you choose, the page designer will reflect the page sections/columns that the page structure will be organized into.
- Once you select a layout, the Page Layout drag and drop will update to reflect the page structure you have selected, and rearrange the page components accordingly.
- Use your mouse to click on and drag each component/widget to rearrange within each section or to move to a new section altogether.
- Click the red 'X' to remove the component from your template - the widget will be returned to the "Available Components" section, which is an inventory of your leftover components that are not included on the page template.
- Use the settings icon to determine a default label for each component.
What are the different components that are available?
Each PDP will display a carousel of photos from the MLS or from the LogicMLS/Sales Exclusives record, as well as the listing address or title (along with the price, if not hidden).
- Property Summary - The Property Summary consists of a set of quick details about the property (eg. number of beds and baths, days on market, HOA fees, etc.) to provide a snapshot of important information at a glance, based on information from the MLS.
- Property Description - The Property Description is based on the information inputted into the MLS.
- Property Details - Property Details shows a table view of additional features, amenities, and property-specific information based on data from the MLS.
- Open Houses - If there are upcoming Open Houses for the property, the dates/times will be listed with this component.
- Similar Properties - Similar properties will show a card view (card style is based on your property card style selection) of the properties that have similar criteria as the property that is being viewed on the PDP. The criteria for which properties are displayed as "similar" can be adjusted in Settings > Configuration > Property Display > Similar Properties Criteria.
- Property Video - This will embed a video for your exclusive listings.
- Virtual Tours - Virtual Tours are URLs that are intended to link to a video walkthrough of the property.
- Zestimate® Button - This component is available to be used if you have a Zillow API connection enabled. The Zestimates button provides the user with a Zestimate® for the property.
- Market Insights - The Market Insights component shows a snapshot of the market data for the area of the property and opens up to a more detailed report that provides insightful historical trend data.
- Mortgage Calculator - The Mortgage Calculator is a quick and easy way for prospects to calculate their mortgage for the property based on their financial inputs and also includes pre-filled information provided by the MLS and/or market data.
- Area Profiles - Area Profiles (that you have created) will display as Area Cards that provide an entryway into a beautiful area profile showcasing the best of the local neighbourhood for the property.
- Agents - If the property is an exclusive property, the listing agent profile will display in the format of the agent card selected in your Super Theme Card Settings.
- LogicMLS Rental Calendar - If you have the LogicMLS Short Term Rentals component enabled, this component will display a rentals calendar.
- Toolbar (Mobile v. Desktop Display) - The toolbar consists of quick action items that enable prospects to interact with the property. This includes Favorite, Share, Print, Contact an Agent, and Schedule a Showing. You can choose the display location for the toolbar based on the device that the viewer is on to ensure optimal visibility and convenience
- Exclusive Links - For properties that are Sales Exclusives (and LogicMLS), this component will include any helpful links that you save to the listings form.
- Exclusive Documents - For properties that are Sales Exclusives (and LogicMLS), this component will include any relevant documents that you save to the listings form.
- Property Inquiry Form - The Properties Inquiry form allows prospective leads to reach out to an agent about the property. Depending on if the lead already exists in the system and if they select an agent, any leads taking this action will be created in the CRM and a task is created and assigned to the respective agent automatically.