The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of December 23 - 27, 2019. Our office was closed on 12/25/ 2019. Happy holidays, everyone!
- Our Agent roster feed to Imprev now includes links to agent's social media profiles.
- Admin users of the CRM can now convert Contacts to Leads on behalf of other Contact owners.
- A new setting has been deployed such that website admins can control whether or not their sites cache previous search queries for users. In order to change this setting on your site, go to Configuration > Property Search > Search Settings and either check or un-check the box labeled "Default Search Bar Criteria To Last Search Performed?"
- Bright MLS: New fields have been added to listings to include information regarding kick-out clauses.
- Canopy MLS: Work to support metadata updates provided by Canopy MLS (formerly Carolina MLS).
- Greater Fort Lauderdale MLS: Multiple updates to accommodate the merger of South Broward Board of REALTORS and the Realtors of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale (RAPB+GFLR). Updates include new data fields, merged data fields, new agents and offices, and the addition of previously sold listings that are now available. Customers may see retroactive updates to Market Insights reports.
- Regional MLS: Work to support metadata updates provided by Regional MLS.
You can see all previous release notes here.