The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of September 30 - October 4, 2019.
- SSO with Maxa: We now support an SSO with Maxa. Please contact the Support team to enable this for your brokerage.
- LAST WEEK: New Page Designer tools available for Property Details Pages: Super Theme websites got an exciting new update! Property Details Pages now have their own Page Designer tools, allowing you to pick and choose which page elements should display on your listing pages, and in what order. You can find the Page Designer under Settings > Super Theme > Page Designer > Property Details. Click here to learn how to use the Page Designer Tool for Property Details Pages.
- Important Security Update for Token-Based Login Authorization: As part of our commitment to security, we have made changes to the links that exist in emails sent out from the platform. As a convenience to our users, we include tokens that will automatically log users into your website under special circumstances. This includes emails such as task notifications and lead activity reports to agents, as well as saved search and market insight reports emails to all users.
If a user clicking on these links is on a new device or browser that has not previously been logged into the website, they will be asked to re-authenticate their login credentials by entering in the username and password associated with the email recipient. If we recognize the device they are using, they will be allowed to proceed as usual.
- New MLS: Mountain Central Association of Realtors. To see the full list of supported MLS's, please click here.
- MLSPIN: Additional listing fields were approved for display via IDX and are now enabled on customer websites. These fields include:
- Single Family - HOA, Mandatory HOA
- Mobile Home - HOA, Mandatory HOA, Short Sale w/Lender Approval Required, Status, Parking Spaces and Parking Description
- Rental - Date Available
- All List Types - Fee Interval and Active Status Flag
- NEREN: New fields were added to the RETS feed and are now available for display on listings - Lease Term and Appraiser Email.
- Northeast Georgia BOR: Property listings with status of Pending and Contingent are now available via the RETS feed.
- NWMLS: New fields were approved for display on listings and are now available - NWMLS SOC and NWMLS SOC Comments. These fields will communicate the offer of compensation to the buyer's broker.
You can see all previous release notes here.