The following is a curated list of changes made to the Boston Logic platform during the week of October 14 - 18, 2019.
- Imprev feed: We have updated the way we proceed our feeds to Imprev such that they now get refreshed three times per day instead of one.
- New MLS: Central Oregon Association of Realtors and Uvalde Board of Realtors. To see the full list of supported MLS's, please click here.
- Arizona Regional MLS: Remapped the feed to display the Lease Price for Rentals as the List Price
- Aspen Glenwood Springs MLS: New fields are now available for display on rental listings:
- King Beds
- Queen Beds
- Twin Beds
- Pull-Out Couches
- Summer Daily Rate
- Summer Weekly Rate
- Summer Monthly Rate
- Winter Daily Rate
- Winter Weekly Rate
- Winter Monthly Rate
- Holiday Daily Rate
- Minimum # of Nights
- Central Illinois BOR: For compliance reasons, updates were made so that the listing brokerage's information will display on all listings on both search results pages as well as property details pages.
- Greater Alabama MLS: Coming Soon-No Show is now available as a property status.
- NTREIS: Support for displaying the Co-Listing Agent's name and MLSID were added to the RETS feed. The co-listing agent is now available for display on property details pages. This update also means that on agent profiles, listings for which they are the co-listing agent will now display where appropriate.
You can see all previous release notes here.