Announcements allow you to quickly get information out to agents with a post on the Dashboard. If an agent wants to learn more, they can click the Announcement and it will take them to a page with all of the information.
Step by Step
Adding an Announcement
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner:
- Select the announcements tab under Admin tools:
- Click 'Create'
- Add a link to where the agent can learn more, an image to showcase the announcement, and a brief description. The best image ratio will 16:9; this means that the picture will look the best on the website when in this size.
Delete or Editing an Announcement
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select the Announcements tab under Admin tools.
- Search for the Announcement you wish to change and click delete/edit to the right of the Announcement.
- When editing, make sure to hit the "Update" button to save all of your changes.
Q: What does an active Announcement mean?
A: When an Announcement has a blue checkmark next to it, it means that it will be shown on the Dashboard. When the box isn't checked, it means it will not show up on the Dashboard. Announcements that are not visible on the Dashboard are still available for editing and display at another time, but inaccessible to users while they are not Active.
Q: How do I hide the text on my Announcement?
A: To hide text, check the "Don't show title and caption on top of image" at the bottom of the edit page.