Admin and Broker level users have the ability to create Agents and add them to the roster. Once an agent is created in the system, they will get an email with their access to the product.
Step by Step
admin > inline menu > agents > create drop down > create agent
- Click on the Profile Icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Click 'Agents' under the Roster section in the drop down
- This will lead you to a new screen with all the Agents and Brokers under the company Roster
- Hit the 'Create' button then 'Create Agent'
- This will lead you to a new screen where you can fill in all the information needed about your agent
- To Create and Agent you can fill in
- Primary Information - Here is where you create the basic info of the agent including their name and the email/password the will use to get access to the platform.
- Contact Information - This is where you input all the contact info for the agent. None of this information is required to create the agent, it is an option so later on it is more simple to contact the agent. The agent can also go in later and enter in this information on their own.
- SMS Notification - This is an example of what the SMS Notification drop down may look like, these are all simple check boxes for whether or not the agent would like to receive text messages on that topic. Note: SMS notification will only be sent if agent has entered a valid cell phone number.
- Profile Settings- It is important to note that in this section under the 'Agent or Broker?' drop down that you select agent, in order, for the new agent to have agent permissions not broker. The other information is for how the agent is presented on the website, including, the languages they speak, their bio, etc. The agent can also go in later and enter in this information on their own.
- Office - Office is where you can put all the info about the agents license and which office they work at if your brokerage has more than one office.
- Web Details - This is for if the agent has their own website that they would like to be linked to with the brokerages website. The agent can also go in later and enter in this information on their own.
- Social Media- This drop down gives you the option to link all of the agents social media to their account, you simply need to copy past the link to their social media. The agent can also go in later and enter in this information on their own.
- Agent Accreditations - If an agent has a certifications for the following :
- National Association of Realtors
- NREALTOR Institute Graduate
- Referral and Relocation Certification
- Accredited Buyer Representation
- Search Engine Meta Info-The meta description is an HTML attribute that provides a brief summary of a web page. Search engines such as Google often display the meta description in search results, which can influence click-through rates.
- Feed & SSO - These are integrations configuration that can be configured for the agent.
- Team Members - If an agent is part of a Team, this information will appear here or be able to be added
Take a Look at Our Video:
Q: Can I bulk import agents?
A: Yes! With our platform, agents can be bulk uploaded. Please see this article.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users are able to create Agents.