The employee option is where you can create a profile for anyone from a leasing specialist to an admin. This function is similar to how you create an agent with a few distinctions. Only Admins can create a new employee; however, agents can view the employee roster and any information that is filled in on the employee.
dashboard > profile > employee > create > information > create employee
- From the Dashboard, click on your profile icon in the top left corner.
- In the drop-down, select Employee under the Roster Section
- This will lead you to a screen with all the current employees you have under your roster.
- Then click the Create button in the top left of the screen.
- This will lead you to a new screen where you can fill in all the information about the employee, including:
- Primary Information - Similar to when creating an agent, the primary information section is the only part with the required information. The email and password are what the employee will use to log in to their profile on PropertybaseGo.
- Contact Information - This is all other contact information that is not in the primary information section. None of this information is required but is an option for you or the employee to fill in for them to be easily contacted.
- Profile Settings - This section allows you to fill in more information on who exactly the new employee is. The checkbox options are allowing you to choose where on the website you want these employees information to be displayed, i.e., is this employee an executive or part of corporate or other. The video embed code is where you can enter a block of HTML that is embedded in the page-source and creates a video in doing so. Lastly, in the BioImage section, you can insert an image and bio of the employee that will also be displayed on the website.
- Office & MLS- In this section that you can include the license number, NMLS ID, and the office that the employee is working at.
- Page Info - This is the information about the page itself, such as:
- Page Title Header: This is so it can be easily searched later.
- Meta Title - This is related to the metadata itself. The exact definition is - an element in the head section of an HTML document that defines the title of each page of a website. It is retrieved by web browsers and also used by search engines such as Google to display a webpage in search results.
- An example of what the meta data title look like: <head><title>Example Title</title></head>
- Meta Keywords - are types of meta tags in the HTML source code of a webpage. They describe the content of a website shortly and concisely and are therefore important indicators of a website's content to search engines. The keywords are generally written in lower case, and separated with a comma.
- Feed & SSO- This is used for Transaction Point User Name
- Hit create!
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker level users are able to create Employees.