Text is becoming more and more common in the professional world; it is an easy, quick, and efficient way to get in contact with your clients. To track all the text messages sent back and forth, we have created a message section under the contact information. Also, it is possible to send SMS messages from the PropertybaseGo platform.
- To send an SMS message, you have to have a valid cell phone number in the primary information of the Contact.
- To add a valid phone number, simply edit the Contact and input the amount under 'Primary Information.'
- Go to the Contact you would like to send a message to and click on their name.
- Hit 'Quick Actions' in the top right of the screen,' this will open a box in the center of the screen.
- Click on 'Send Text Message,' then fill in what you would like to text the Contact in the text field.
- Hit 'Send Text'
Q: Will the system track a client's response to my text messages?
A: Yes. The message will appear on the Contact's profile under the Messages tab
Q: If I send the Contact a text message from my phone, will it get tracked in PropertybaseGo?
A: Yes. Once the Lead responds to a text message, an additional message will be sent to the Admin, Broker, or Agent that will link the Contact with the messages.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users will have access to the entirety of the contact roster while Agent level users will only have access to their contacts. Inside the Contact itself, the permissions and options are the same for Admin, Broker, and Agent level users.