Transaction management is a tool that can only be utilized if you have a back agent attached to PropertybaseGo.
Step by Step
- To access transactions through the Active transactions section on the dashboard, once there, select view all.
- This will bring you to a new screen with a list of all your current transactions.
- From here, click on the 'Create' button in the top right-hand corner.
- This will open a menu in the middle of the screen titled 'Create a New Transaction.' Here you can edit:
- Contact - Here is where you put the person you are representing.
- Category- this is about the type of transaction you are adding, whether it be a residential, commercial, apartment, or referral only.
- Type- here, you put whether the transaction is on a sale or a lease.
- Phase- this is where you are in the process of the transaction, is it just beginning, pre-contract, all the way to post-closing.
- Representing - this is who the contact is in the transaction the buyer, seller, landlord, etc.
- Once all the information is correct select 'Create Transaction,' this will open a new tab on your device connected to back-office
- This will lead you to a new screen where you select what category of transaction you would like to create, including, residential, apartment, commercial, and referral only. Hit the blue 'Select' button of which category you would like to follow.
- Once you select, the next page will ask what type of transaction you would like to add, whether it be a sale, lease, etc. hit the 'Select' button.
- The next screen will ask you where you are in the buying or selling process, whether it has just begun or is already over.
- From here, fill in the side of the transaction you are representing, i.e., seller or buyer.
- Then select who the contact is you are representing, it will already give you the option of you entered in on the fourth step. Before saving, you have the option to change any of the options you selected, if everything looks correct hit 'Create New Transaction.'
- Once you fill out the information in the modal and click Create Transaction, the transaction is automatically created in BackOffice in the background. It will appear in Propertybase CRM in a search.
Q: Why do I not see a transaction tab?
A: Transactions may not have been enabled for this brokerage, please check with Propertybase support for details.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users will have access to create a new transaction as long as they have a valid Back Office login.