Email Blasts are a common marketing technique for most real estate brokerages. Sending out these blasts without a platform that provides templates and an easy step by step process can be frustrating; therefore, we have created a simple 4 step process to create any email blast.
dashboard > email marketing > create blast > setup blast > configure email > recipients > review > create
- Follow the ' Email Marketing ' tab at the top of the page; this will lead you to a new page with all your current Email Campaigns.
- To create an Email Blast, click 'Create Blast' on the far side of the screen. This will lead you to a new screen with the simple 4 step process to create an email blast.
- Step 1: Setup Blast
- Here you name the blast and add any description necessary. Also, here is where you select if this blast is for the company, you singularly as an agent or a personal email. If it is an email campaign that is not for the company, you have to ability to hide the blast from admins.
- Step 2: Configure Email
- In this step the email name you chose in step 1 will be carried over, along with that you create the subject of the email, decide on a sender, and you can schedule when the email will be sent, whether it is a draft, sent immediately, or you plan a date and time for it to be sent.
- Depends on the subject you choose for the email, you can select one of many email layout templates supplied to agents and brokers. Once your template is selected, or you decide not to use a template you move on to a view of what the email will look like
- From here you can see what the email will look like on a computer, phone, or tablet and edit it however you may please
- You can also send a test email to yourself or however you may like to, to get the full experience of what your contacts will get
- Once happy with the look and content of the email hit the 'Next' button on the top right
- Step 3: Recipients
- Here is where you choose from lists of contacts you have, including co-works, buyers, sellers, etc.
- Once selected the recipients of the email blast, you can move on to the final step
- Step 4: Review
- In this step, you have the option to go back and edit anything that you desire, once everything is correct and you are ready to send your email blast hit 'Activate.'
Q: How do I create a new list of possible recipients?
A: It is best practice to build Marketing Lists before starting the Blast Campaign.
Q: How do I create a new template?
A: Admin, Broker, and Agent level users can design their own content. Agents can only create content while Admin and Broker level users can create layouts and content that the whole company can utilize.
Q: What if I want to send out multiple test emails?
A: As of this time, test emails can only be sent one at a time. After sending one test, the test box can be opened again to send another.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users can use the Email Marketing tools, such as Email Blasts. Agents can create content and send Email Blasts out on their own behalf. Admin and Broker users can create their own layout and content as well as Email Blast Campaigns on both their own behalf, the companies behalf, or an Agents behalf.