To create a one-stop-shop for all of your real estate needs, we have created a calendar that keeps track of all of your events for you, including personal events outside of work.
admin > tasks & events > create
You can create a personal task in 2 different ways:
1. To create a personal event from the dashboard go to the bottom of the page where it says 'Events & Tasks' and select 'View All' this will lead you to a new page with a calendar view of all your events
2. From here, hit the 'Create' button, which will reveal a drop-down menu, from here select 'Personal Event.' This will lead you to a new page titled 'New Events' similar to the image below
3. The event type is a drop-down menu where you choose the kind of event you are creating
4. Event Details include Event Name, the location of the event, the Contact, and who the event is assigned to (in this case being you)
5. More details are where you add a description of the event and who you want to remain updated on the event
6. The hit 'Create Event' and the event will appear on your calendar within Propertybase
admin > four dot box in corner > task
1. Through Quick Actions select 'Event' and it will lead you right to a page where you fill in all the information to create a personal event
Q: Can I attach this calendar to another calendar if I prefer to use, for example, google calendars?
A: Yes, as long as your account is synced to Propertybase Next-Gen
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users will have access to creating a Personal Event.