The Executive Team can consist of any assortment of admin, agent, or broker. The Executive Team refers to the head of a firm or region, such as a chief operating offer, chief financial officer, or similar standing.
Adding names to this specific option will display the party's information on the Executive Team page. This specific page is normally located under "/executive-team"
Step by Step
To view the current representatives listed, please follow the following steps:
My Profile > Employees > Executive Team
1. On the Admin page select "My Profile" icon
2. Select "Employees"
4. On the Inline menu select "Executive Team"
5. Select the "Executive Team" tab to verify who is apart of the "Executive Team"
To add a Member to the Executive Team:
Admin > Agents or Employees > click on desired profile
1. Once the desired employee's profile has been accessed, select "Edit Agent".
2. Scroll down to the subsection named "Profile Settings" and select the box named "Executive Team".
Profile Settings options, select "Executive Team" checkbox
3. Select "Update Agent" in upper-right-hand corner. The representative has now been added to the Executive Team list.
Q: Who can view this information?
A: The internal setting will only be viewable by the admin and broker level profiles. The general page /executive-team will be visible to the public.
Q: What happens if I have added an Agent or Employee to the Executive Team and they are missing from the Executive Team Page?
A: The "Display Bio" will also need to be checked off on the agent profile in order for the member profiles to display on the Executive page. Once done, executive members can be found under the Executive Team page.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker View: