Step by Step
admin > contacts > create drop-down > bulk import
- Go to Contacts
- Click on the Carrot on the right of the Create button. Select Bulk Import
- Download the .CSV template from this screen
- Follow the directions in the template explicitly. You will need to open and edit the .CSV in a program such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- When the template is completed return to your browser window
- On the "Add to Marketing" list dropdown choose a New List or Existing List.
- Choosing New List will allow you to create a brand new List populated with the leads you are imported.
- Select the list that you would like the imported leads to be added to.
- Click the choose file link and select your .CSV template
- Click the “Import Contacts” button
Q: Do I have to use the provide .CSV or can I create my own layout?
A: It is best practice to use the provided .CSV file for guidance as the categories provided will ensure that the information is sorted properly.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users can all upload their own contacts into the CRM.