Email campaigns are the most efficient way to reach a large group of people at once. To create an email campaign, you should already have an email list with contacts. Here, we will explain how to make a drip campaign.
Step by Step
admin > marketing > create drip campaign or create blast or text blast
- Click "Marketing" at the top of the page.
- Click "Create Drip Campaign"
- Create a name for your campaign. This should be something easy for you to remember so you can reference it in the future. Enter a brief description of the campaign as well.
- Click on "Design Email" to choose the email that will be sent out. The first thing you will see is a bunch of templates so you can create a new layout and email content. If you want to tweak email content that you already have, click the "Choose Existing Email Content" button.
- Enter the necessary email information, like the subject and sender. You can also choose when to send out the first email.
- If you want to add another email that is sent out after the first one, click "Add Email Event" and repeat step 4. This email will send automatically on whatever delay you set it too.
- On the next screen, select which list of contacts you would like the drip campaign to go to.
- Finally, review all of your information again before sending out the campaign. If you notice any mistakes, you can quickly correct them with the edit button. When you're ready, hit the "activate" button to start the campaign. Or, save the campaign as a draft for later.
Q: What is the difference between Drip and Blast Campaigns?
A: Blast Campaigns are one large push of emails sent to marketing lists while Drip Campaigns are multiple emails sent over time in set intervals.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users can all utilize Email Campaigns. Agent level users can set up these campaigns using the content and layout designed by Admins and Brokers. Admin and Broker level users can generate their content and also assign agents to campaigns.