The Propertybase Go CRM comes with several default statuses that are common to the real estate industry. The default statuses include:
Your brokerage may want to customize these statuses or add additional statuses to align with internal workflows. This article reviews the process for doing so.
Step by Step
admin > inline menu > settings > leads > lead statuses
- Click the profile icon on the top right and select "Settings" from the drop-down.
- From the sidebar on the right, click "Leads".
- Click "Lead Statuses" from the tab at the top of the page.
- Here you can add a new status, or change the order of the current statuses by using the blue arrows to the right.
- If you'd like Contacts with this status to be considered as "Active" in your database, check the "Active Status" box
- Be sure to save your settings when you are done!
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users are able to make the adjustments for customer status types.