Task and Event Calendar View Article [Next Gen] Follow
From the dashboard there is a list view of all your upcoming events and tasks. This list is color-coded so it is easy to see what tasks are overdue, due today, due tomorrow, or due in the future, however, if you would like to see your tasks and events in a calendar view it is simple!
Step by Step
admin > task & event > calendar icon
- Hit the Tasks and Events Navigation Tab at the top of the page
- Automatically, it will show all of them in a list view, if you would like to see them in a calendar view select the calendar option on the left of the page.
- This will change the screen to look like a calendar and color code all tasks and events, similar to the image below.
- The tasks are sorted by future, overdue, due today, due tomorrow, and events.
- From here you can still create new tasks and events, and edit already created ones.
- Note that the Broker time zone is based on their central place of operations for their system. The events will therefore be seen in the time zone of where the brokerage is set, no matter where the user is located (eg. if the time zone is set in Colorado but the user is in Boston on a business trip for the weekend, the system is using the time for their business of operations and not the local time of the location they are currently in, eg. Boston)
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users are able to see calendar events, but at different levels. Agents are able to see events that they are assigned to or created. Admin and Broker level users can view events for the Brokerage as well as Agents. These events will be color coded.