Email Notifications: Tasks [Next Gen] Follow
Notifications are available throughout events that can be assigned personally or to another agent, broker, or employee. These notifications are selected at the time that a task is being created or edited.
Step by Step
Please see "Creating a Task" Article to start Task.
At the end of the Task creating process, there are options to add email notifications.
Notification selection boxes:
- Assigned user: Agent(s), broker(s) that the Task has been assigned to will receive updates
- Task Creator: The representative inputting this Task will receive updates
- Assigned User's Office Manage: If the representative assigned with this Task has an Office Manager listed in their profile, they will also receive the updated information.
The selected parties WILL receive an email notification when:
- There is a new event established.
- The event status has been changed via the note section (Open, In Progress, Completed, On Hold, Rejected, Canceled)
- A component of the Task has been changed (Task name, due date/time, assigned to, contact, status, priority, MLS ID, and description.
The selected parties WILL NOT receive an email notification when:
- A checkbox has been deselected.
- The Task has been saved with no changes.
Q: Who can view tasks?
A: Admin and Brokers can view tasks for the entire company; however, agents can only see their events.