Notifications are available throughout events and can be assigned personally or to another agent, broker, or employee.
Step by Step
Please see "Creating an Event" article to start the event creating process.
At the end of the Task creation process, there are options to add email notifications:
Notification selection boxes:
- Assigned user: Agent(s), broker(s) that the Task has been assigned to will receive updates
- Task Creator: The representative inputting this Task will receive updates
- Assigned User's Office Manage: If the representative assigned with this Task has an Office Manager listed in their profile, they will also receive the updated information.
The selected parties WILL receive an email notification when:
- There is a new event established.
- The event status has been changed via the note section (Open, In Progress, Completed, On Hold, Rejected, Canceled)
- A component of the Task has been changed (Task name, due date/time, assigned to, contact, status, priority, MLS ID, and description.
The selected parties WILL NOT receive an email notification when:
- A checkbox has been deselected.
- The Task has been saved with no changes.
Q: Who can view tasks?
A: Admin and Brokers can view tasks for the entire company; however, agents can only see their events.