Messaging a Contact [Next Gen] Follow
Messaging a contact is a quick way to reach your clients through email. Messaging through the Propertybase Go CRM will ensure that your messaging history will be recorded directly on the Contact record, providing you with a timeline view of your correspondence with this Contact. There are two ways to do it: one is by searching for the contact and messaging there, or by using a quick action. Here, we will walk you through both.
Step by Step
Messaging through the contact profile
If you haven't reached out to this contact in a while, or you forgot some information about them, this can be the easiest way to reach the contact.
- Click "Contacts" in the dashboard and search for the desired contact in the dashboard.
- Click the yellow "Quick Actions" button in the top right.
- Click either "Send Message" or "Send Text Message" to message the contact.
This can be the fastest way to email a contact if you've recently been in touch with them.
- Click the quick action button on the top right of the page, the icon is represented by four squares.
- Click email, and search for the desired contact in the first box.