Task - Advanced Search and Filtering [Next Gen] Follow
Tasks are a great way to set up goals for yourself or others, depending on your user level.
Step by Step
admin > task & events > filter/funnel icon
- From the Dashboard, you can access your tasks in two different ways:
- Click on the 'Tasks and Events' navigation tab at the top of the page.
- Click 'View All' in the tasks section on the Dashboard
- This will lead you to a list view of all of your tasks that are already in the system
- From here you can use the search function to search for a task if you know what it was named of what you are looking for
- To filter select the funnel icon on the far left of the side, this will open a menu on the left of the screen with all of your filter options.
- Open and Overdue are checkbox options where you can filter by whether the task is still open to be complete or is overdue
- Name is a text fill-in option for if you know the name of the task i.e., open house
- Due Date can be filled in with a calendar view or text fill in
- "Contact" is who the task is with, for example, a showing with Anna
- Status is a checkbox option about the status of the task i.e., is it open, completed, in progress, etc.
- Priority is a checkbox function about how important the task is to get completed in a timely manner.
- Type is a checkbox option of whether it is a task, inquiry, or follow up.
- If these don't filter down the lists of tasks enough and you need more options select 'Advanced Search' at the bottom of the menu
- Primary Task Information includes information about whether or not the task is completed and who completed it
- Time Filters are drop-down or calendar views of when tasks are due or completed
- Once satisfied, click 'Search Now.'
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users can access the Advanced Search and Filtering fields. Admins and Brokers will be able to look up all tasks for the brokerage while agents can look up for their own.