We have made it simple to send messages to any contact with a valid email, and keep track of all messages sent to and from a contact to keep conversations as efficient and beneficial as possible.
- Select the Contact you would like to send a message to
- Hit the 'Quick Actions' function in the top right of the screen, this will open a box in the middle of the screen
- Hit 'Send Message', this will bring you to a new screen that has all the functionality of an email.
- You must fill in a 'Subject' and a message then hit 'Send Message' in the top right.
1. Through the quick actions tab on the upper right-hand of the screen, select 'Email'
2. This will lead you to a new page where you fill in all the information regarding the message, i.e. the contact you are sending it to, email content, subject, etc.
3. Once satisfied with the information, click 'Send Message'.
Q: Am I able to CC people?
A: Yes, there is a text fill-in option to CC anyone on the email.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users will have access to the entirety of the contact roster while Agent level users will only have access to their own contacts. Inside the Contact itself, the permissions and options are the same for Admin, Broker, and Agent level users.