Advance Search and Filtering: Email Campaigns [Next Gen] Follow
As with many of the pages, we offer advanced filters to allow for more precision when looking for certain statistics or locating a subject.
Step by Step
admin > email marketing tab > funnel/filter icon
1. To access the advanced filters, first select the Email Marketing tab
2. Click the filter/funnel button
- Campaign Name: Title given to campaign of any type (Drip, Blast, Etc.)
- Campaign Type: Is the desired campaign Drip or Blast?
- Type: Is this campaign Company wide available, personal to one agent, or owned by the current user?
- Company: Is this layout specific to the overall company, a specific team, or specific office?
- Agent: Is there specific agent that a layout is assigned to?
- Status: Is the campaign active, scheduled, paused, draft, or delivered?
- Delivery Date: Is there a specific date that this campaign was set to contact a client
How does this differ for agents?
The marketing tab is accessible to admin, broker, and agent level users.