Propertybase MLS allows you to enter listings into the website that have not been entered into the MLS in their area. It also allows customers in areas without an MLS to leverage the powerful marketing and lead management features to market the listing. It's also a great way for brokerages to manage pocket listings for marketing and transaction management.
Propertybase MLS allows you to create your own property database. These listings are easily entered, edited, and updated by you and your team. Once the data is entered, the many tools of the Propertybase GO platform can be leveraged including scheduling showings, sending listing announcements, printing listing sheets, and much more.
Step by Step
admin > listings > create button
1. Starting from the Dashboard, select the Listings tab
2. Select the Create button to be prompted through the listing creation process
3. Fill out the basic property information to start the process. Please note that some information is required in order to save the listing.
- Select Country - Country where listing is located
- Property Type - Is this land, commercial, or residential?
- List Price - What is the listed price?
- Status - Is the property active or sold? Has the price changed?
- Propertybase MLS ID - This number will be generated upon creating listing or can be created.
- Street Number - What is just the street number of the address?
- Street Name - What is just the street name of the address?
- Unit Number - Is there a unit number?
- Headline - Create a headline that grabs clients attention.
- Stories - How many levels does a property have, if applicable?
- Location - What city, town, or township is this property located in.
- Zip Code - That is the zip code associated with the property.
- County - What is the listed county for this property?
- Area - Here you can link already created Area Profiles to make research easier for clients.
- Subdivision - Does the property belong to a subdivision?
- Living Area (Square Feet) - How many square feet is the building on a property is residential or multifamily?
- Caption - This verbiage will show under the headline.
- List Date - When will the listing be added and available to see?
There are checkboxes and fields to add or hide certain data:
- Display Address - The address can be hidden or shown.
- Hide List Price - The list price can be removed from the listing.
- Hide Property From Search - The property can be removed from search database.
- Bank Owned - Is the property bank owned?
- Description - A description box has been added to speak further about the property
- List Office - Which of the established offices owns this listing?
- List Agent - Which agent does this listing belong to?
- Co-Listing Agent - Is there a secondary agent?
- Taxes - What are the average property taxes for this property?
- Original List Price - What was the original list price from when the property first changed hands, if available?
- Assessed Value - What was the most recent assessed value for the property?
- Tax Year - When does the tax cycle start and finish, this can be different by state.
- Finca# - Used with rural or agricultural land.
- Assessment Year - When was the property last assessed?
- Plano# - Showing instructions that must be followed prior to showing property
- Taxes - Average tax in alternative currency
- Internal General Notes - Add any additional internal notes
4. Fill out the additional available fields. There are multiple categories that are not required, but can provide further depth to your listing
- Room Info - How many rooms does the property have? How many bathrooms or bedrooms? Is there a formal dining room?
- Additional Room Info - What are the dimensions of the rooms in a property
- Parking Info - Is parking available? Is there a garage or carport?
- Land Info - How many acres of land is involved? Is it a flood zone?
- Construction Info - When was the property built? What type of construction?
- Location Info - What neighborhood or cross streets? Is there water access?
- Amenities Info - What type of heating or cooling is installed? Is there a pool or spa?
- Financial Info - Who pays the water, sewage or trash? Is there a stipulation on payment method for the property?
- Showing Info - Is there a current occupant? Is the house available to be seen if there is a current occupant?
- School Info - What schools would children at the residence attend? What school district?
- Commercial Info - How much space is available for use? Is the property able to be divided? How many associate parking spots are available?
- Open Houses Info - Link an existing open house event.
- Virtual Tours - Upload a already recorded Virtual Tour.
- Photos - Upload photos of the property to be used to showcase the features. If using the Propertybase MLS, check the box to override MLS pictures
Q: Do all of my listing have to be pulled from an MLS provider?
A: No, not at all! Using the PropertybaseMLS, listings can be created directly in the CRM and generate their own unique Propertybase MLS number.
Q: Why can't I save my Propertybase MLS Listing?
A: Please be sure you have filled out all required fields (marked with an asterisk) in order to save your Propertybase MLS listing. These fields include:
- Property Type
- List Price
- Property Status
- Street Number
- Street Name
- ZIP code
- List Office
- List Agent
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users have access to create listings in this way.