Syncing Google contacts is a great way to ensure that all of your clients are easily accessible in one place. By making everything connected, it's easier to send out things like email campaigns quickly and effectively.
Step by Step
- Click the profile icon in the top right and select "My Profile"
- From the sidebar, click "Settings"
- Click the "Sign in with Google" button. From there, login into your google account and the contacts will automatically sync over.
- Click on your gmail address or use another account
- Click Allow
- Select which Google contacts you want to sync by groups and click Save
Select how your Contacts will sync with Google
Edit Profile > Profile
- Click Edit Agent
- Click Edit Agent
Click on Profile Settings
- Scroll down to the E-mail Signature section
- Checkbox: AutoSync Contacts with Google
- Check this box is you want a one-way sync from the CRM to Google
- Checkbox: AutoImport New Contacts From Google
- Check this box is you want a one-way sync from Google to the CRM
- Check both option if you would like this to be a two-way sync between the CRM & Google and Google to the CRM
- Click Update Agent to save your changes
Q: Are Admins and Brokers able to sync Google Contacts to the Propertybase Go CRM on behalf of agents?
A: No, each user must authenticate their Google connection via their own login.
Q: Why did my Google connection stop working?
A: For security reasons, you will need to occasionally re-authenticate your connection to Google.
Q: What fields are included in the PBGO to Google sync and Google to PBGO sync?
A: The Fields included are noted below:
- first_name, last_name, full_name
- address, phone_numbers, phone_type, email_addresses, email_type
- website, birthday_date, events, notes, tags
- company name, job_title
- We can sync up to 3 phone numbers and additional emails will get pulled in as relationships.