A layout is the skeletal outline of the email, consisting of placeholder components for you to add content to later on. This is a broker/admin only function and is useful for creating basic layout structures and setting the look/feel of an email communication while also providing agents with the flexibility to add in content and personalize the email.
Once created, these layouts will be accessible to build on top of when creating new email content or when building a new email/campaign. However, it's important to note that a layout is not a ready-to-be-sent email in and of itself.
Step by Step
Page Path: Email Marketing tab > Layout > Create New Layout
- Go to the "Email Marketing" tab
- Select "Layout"
- Select "Create New Layout"
- This will prompt the next steps in creating a layout that can be used for email campaigns or single emails.
How does this differ for agents?
- The Admin and Broker Role will have access to these settings; however, layouts can be used by Agents as well if they are shared with child pages or with the company.
- If you have an Agent site, a user will also have access to create their layouts, which can only be used by that Agent or Broker.