We all know in the real estate industry, we are in constant communication with clients and other contacts, and those messages can pile up over time, making it difficult to find specific words. We have created a specific page for all your messages and a simple way to filter them to find any message quickly and efficiently. The process to search and filter messages is the same for both agents and admin-level permissions.
admin > envelope button > filter/funnel button
- From the dashboard hit the envelope icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will lead you to a new screen with all the messages you have sent or received.
- To filter your messages, select the filter option on the left of the page, this will open a new menu on the left side of the screen with all the filter options.
- Status is a checkbox of whether or not the message has been read.
- Type is a checkbox of whether the message was an email or an SMS message.
- Email Fields are text fill in about the subject, contact, sender, and the date the message was sent on.
- The Advanced Search option gives you more ways to find the specific message you are looking for. Here you can search for achieved messages and set time filters.
- Once satisfied, hit 'Search Now.'
Q: How do you archive a message?
Q: Can Admin view messages of the agents below them?
A: Yes, Admin level users do have access to all levels of messages.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users are able to utilize these options. Agents are able to review their own messages while Admin and Brokers are able to filter all messages.