SSO stands for single sign-on, it is for when you integrate other software with the Propertybase, this is also where if you have back-office integration you can go directly to the back office. Most SSOs are inputted by Propertybase, we will work with your other providers to make the integration as smooth as possible. However, there are some that you can put into the system on your own. Only accounts with admin permissions are able to integrate SSO's.
How To Access
- In order to access the SSO's that you have integrated, first, go to the Quick Actions tab in the top right of the screen
- SSO's is the second from the bottom option on the Quick Action Tab, there you will see all the platforms you have integrated
- Then simply click on the name of the platform you would like to view and it will open up in a new tab.
How to Add an SSO
- Go to your profile icon in the top right-hand corner and follow that to your settings
- Once in settings, select the 'Feed and SSO' option under configuration
- In this page, there will be a list of all the other platforms that you can easily integrate to Propertybase including Planomatic, Listhub, and others
Difference between Agent and Broker
Agents can sync their google contacts, calendars, etc. Without admin permissions you cannot integrate new platforms, but if the platforms are already available then you can access them.
Platforms we support:
- Toolkit CMA
- Testimonial Tree
- DELUXE Branded Marketing
- Back Office
- Transaction Point
- Builder CMS
- Real Satisfied Testimonial
- Real Scout
- Rematics Collateral Analytics
- Spacio SSO
- Buyside SSO
- LoLo Gifts SSO