Events - Advanced Search and Filtering [Next Gen] Follow
To review specific Events, advanced search and filtering can make it easier to group events whether they have transpired or are coming up in the future.
Step by Step
admin > task & events > events tab > filter or funnel icon
- From the dashboard, go to the 'Tasks and Events' navigation tab at the top of the page, this will bring you to a new page with a list view of all of your tasks. To get to events, hit the tab on the right of the screen named 'Events.'
- Once in the Events tab, click on the filter function on the far left of the screen.
- This will open a menu with all the basic filtering options.
- Upcoming - this is a checkbox function that is whether or not the event is in the forthcoming future or not. This could be any Event that is on the schedule after the current date.
- Event Name- This text fill-in option is where you can search the name of the event i.e., office meeting
- Contact - Contact is who the event is with if you are doing it for contact, i.e., a showing with Joe Smith
- Assigned To - This is the agent or broker assigned to the event.
- Creator - The broker or agent who created the event is labeled as the creator
- Property - This is where the event is taking place whether it be at the Boston office or a showing at a house
- Start Date and End Date - These are calendar or text fill-in options of when the event is taking place
- If the basic filtering options do not specify your list enough and you need additional help finding the event you are looking for, hit the 'Advanced Search' option at the bottom of the menu. This will change the screen to look similar to the image below.
- Here you can filter by
- A range of start and end dates rather than choosing one specific day
- The last time it was updated or when it was created
- Finally, if the event starts, ends, was created, or was updated before or after a specific time
- Once satisfied with the filtering options, hit 'Search Now.'
How does this differ for agents?
Admin, Broker, and Agents all have access to advance search and filtering options for events.