Menus [Next Gen] Follow
Menus can be customized and created to make your website your own.
Step by Step
To view current menus:
admin > website > components drop-down > menus
1. Starting on the admin page, select the website tab
2. On the website tab, open the component drop-down menu
3. Select menu and you will be led to the Menu page
To Create a New Menu:
admin > website > components drop-down > menus > create button
Once on the menu page, select the create button and fill out the forms provided. These created menus do not have any presets and can be added to certain or all pages. Additional sub menus and menus can be added with a hierarchy and able to be reordered or deleted. Once a menu has been created, ensure to select the create button to save the new menu.
To Edit or Delete a Current Menu
admin > website > components drop-down > menus > click on the menu to be edited
1. Select the menu to be edited by hovering over the right-hand side of the screen and selecting the pencil icon.
2. Change settings to match desired menus, reorder primary menu items, remove or add additional secondary items.
3. TO DELETE a Menu: Hover over the right-hand side of the menu line to be deleted and select the trash can icon. Once the menu has been deleted, it cannot be restored.
4. TO HIDE a Menu: Open the menu option to edit and uncheck all pages for the menu to be placed. The settings can be changed later, and the menu can be reactivated.
How does this differ for agents?
As this is an option on the website tab, these settings are available to admin and broker level users. The menus themselves are there for the external site navigation for the client and visiting users.