CMS Pages [Next Gen] Follow
CMS pages are pages that can have any kind of content added and can be linked in a multitude of ways such as homepage call outs, menu items, and more.
Step by Step
admin > website > create button > cms page
1. Starting on the admin page, select the website tab
2. On the website tab, click the create button
3. Select the CMS Page icon on the pop-up menu
4. The CMS creation page contains the following options:
- Page Name - How the page is named and appears in the browser tab
- Image & Content - Pictures or written content that can be added for more depth. Within this element, images and text can be added to the top of the page and not be associated with a header, footer, or another content article that can be added.
- Forms - previously created forms to obtain information
- Additional Sections - additional forms, widget, or content blocks
- SEO Content - Search Engine Optimization information
- Footer Content - Additional search parameters that can be added to help with searches
Permissions: Who can view this page?
- Visible to Client - Client must be signed into an account
- Visible to Guest - Guest is not logged into an account
- Menus - Sidebar menus previously created
Template & JS
- Custom Content
- Java Script
Q: Can I add multiple pages that I have built?
A: Yes! Please know that the pages need to be connected via some sort of routing.
Q: Why do I make the path versus it being generated?
A: Making the path easy when creating the page will make it more convenient for linking pages or more professional will sending a link to a client.
How does this differ for agents?
Page building is reserved for admin and broker level users. These pages can be shared for use in agent (child) sites by checking the box in the path below:
admin > website > create button > cms page > cms content > advanced settings > check share with child sites