Market Insights can be showcased on both the Home Page as well as individual listing pages.
Step by Step
admin > inline menu > settings > configuration menu > market insights
1. Starting on the admin page, open the inline menu
2. In the inline menu, select settings
3. In the settings/configuration menu, select the Market Insights option
Under the Marketing Insights option, there are three options:
Here you can choose:
- How the Primary Insight is to be viewed
- The default range
- How the monthly calendar shows
- Toggle subscriptions for displaying on selling sites
- Email settings for subscriptions
- Customize additional information that shows under graphics
Under this option, defaults can be set for:
- Property Type
- Bedroom Count
- Minimum and Maximum Price
- Reporting Frequency
Under this option, insight data can be reviewed and edited that comes from the attached MLS providers
4. Once changes have been made, ensure to save settings using the green button
Market Insights refer to graphical data provided by MLS and other sources regarding the market in a selected area of service.
Q: Can I make my own Market Insights?
A: Brokers and Admins are the users that can generate insights.
Q: What are these used for?
A: Market Insights are used for both different Areas, Email Sign Ups, and Listings.
How does this differ for agents?
Since this is in the settings menu, it is an option for Admin and Broker level users. This data can be added to child site pages by Agents as well.