Area Profiles [Next Gen] Follow
An Area Profile is the Propertybase name for a dedicated page about town, city, or community in your service area. Area profile hyper-local resources that demonstrate your market expertise and establish your brokerage as a local real estate authority.
Step by Step
admin > website > create > area pages
1. To access area profiles, select the website tab from the admin page
2. On the Website page, select the create button
3. The create button will bring up a floating menu, select area profiles
4. In the Area Profile creation page, there are multiple options:
- Details - Add a name and caption for the page, the name will show in the browser tab
- Primary Images - Add a Hero Image (what shows up on the top of the page) and Card Image (the clickable icon that would be on the home page)
- Additional Photos and Video - Add additional photos or video outside of the Hero Image or Card Image from above
- Locations - Where is the Area located? What zip codes, towns, etc are within this area?
- Profile Configurations - Link areas together, whether they include this one or are nearby
- Features - Name some highlights such as historic places or parks
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- Map Configuration - Add a map to the page and enable Yelp and school details
- Set Map Area - Utilizing the map, provide an outline of the area included
Market Insights: Enable Market Insights and specify what type of properties are spotlighted
Agents and Offices: Which agents and/or offices are included or address this area
Listings and Developments:
- Display Listings - Bring listings into Area Profile
- Display Listings from Search Pages - Provide a view more page or link Search Pages
- Display Developments - Add Developments, if applicable
Q: Where will area profiles show up?
A: Area Profiles can be added to menus or presented on the Home Page as an icon or banner.
How does this differ for agents?
Area Profiles can be created by Admin and Broker level users. When in motion, Area Profiles are usable by Admin, Broker, and Agent level users and visible to clients both signed in and signed out.