When you have a lot of listings, it can be difficult to find the exact one you are looking for. This is when it's helpful to use the advanced search feature. Here, we will explain how to use it. If you want to learn how to send a listing to a client, click here.
Step by Step
admin > listings tab > filter/funnel
- First, click on the listings tab at the top of the page
- Then click on the filter icon on the left of the page
- First, decide where you want the listings to pull from- The Propertybase MLS, the brokerage listings, or just your own listings
- If you want to see all the listings that are having an open house, make a selection for the dates
- If you're looking for a specific property, enter in all the information about the specific listing under "General Listing Info". This is also where you can search for all properties that are foreclosures.
- You can also search for properties based on their construction. You can search add these filters in the "Construction" section.
- You can also easily search for properties with certain features, like fireplaces or garage spaces. These filters are located under the "Internal Features" section
- In the external features section, you can also search for all waterfront properties and the minimum number of parking spaces.
Agents and Broker Differences
Admin, Broker, and Agent level users all have access to the Advanced Search and Filters.