Ad marketing is where agents and brokers can create new marketing and ads for their properties. Whether it is a print, digital marketing, social media ad, or email marketing, you can go in and create a customized ad for properties you are representing.
dashboard > profile icon > ad marketing
- From the dashboard, click on the profile icon in the top right hand of the screen, this will open a drop-down menu. Ad Marketing can be found under the tool section in the menu.
- Clicking on Ad Marketing will bring you to a new page with a list view of all the Property Ads that are currently created.
- To create a new property ad, hit the create button on the top right of the screen. This will lead you to a new screen where you can input all the information about the property ad you would like to create, including:
- Title: This is a text fill-in option where you name the property ad i.e., New Home
- Type: This will open a drop-down menu where you select the type of ad that you are creating
- Document: This is a browsing function where you can select any files in your computer that are relevant to the ad
- Publish Date: Here you can either type in the date you want the ad to be featured, or you can select the calendar function and pick the date on the calendar
- Properties: After you select 'Add a property' you can enter the address or the MLS ID of the property the ad is about
- Once satisfied with the information you have entered select 'Create Property Ad.'
Filtering ad marketing
- The options to filter your property ads include:
- Title: This is a text fill in the menu where you can search by the title of the property ad you are looking for
- Property: Here you can fill in the address or the MLS ID of the property
- Ad Type: This is a text fill in the menu about whether it is an email marketing ad, social media ad, etc.
- Office: If your brokerage has multiple offices you can select which office the ad was made for with this is a drop-down menu
- Published start and end date: Both of these you can either fill in a date by typing it in OR you can select the calendar function and select a date within that
Difference Between Broker and Agent
The main difference between brokers and agents when it comes to ad marketing is that users with admin permissions can see all the property ads within the brokerage, and agents can only see the ads for their properties.