An Email Parser is software that is utilized to sift through information received via email. Parsers can be programmed to look for specific information or analyze specific forms coming from a specific company. This information can then be directed into Propertybase Next Gen as a contact.
Email Parsers We Support
Currently, we support the following Parsers:
- Collateral Analytics - Collateral Analytics provides market information that can be used to show prospective clients the highlights of property investment
- FiveStreet - FiveStreet consolidates leads for routing
- Lead Street - Lead Street is a RE/MAX based database for accumulating leads.
- OneCavo - OneCavo receives and redirects leads via call centers and other means.
- ReadyChat - Readychat offers text interactions with live agents who can investigate what clients are looking for and may not be able to describe.
- Realtor.com - Realtor.com is a website to search for home listings.
- Trulia - Trulia is a database for listings. Clients can submit information regarding a particular property or type of property which is then sent through the CRM to update or create new contacts
- Voicepad - Voicepad takes both phone calls, text messages, and lead generation.
- YouGotListings - YouGotListings is a social media based database for finding listings as well as advertisement.
- Zillow - Zillow is a real estate database that allows for buying, selling and reviewing of properties and Brokers/Agents. Zillow can be fed directly through the CRM to access leads and reviews as well as route emails from interested parties to be create new contacts.
Q: May I use more than one Parser at a time?
A: Multiple Parsers can be used at the same time.
How does this differ for agents?
Email Parser set up and settings will be maintained by Admin and Broker level users, however Agents will also benefit from these items being configured.