Transactions Report [Next Gen] Follow
The transactions tab is available in order to make viewing, creating, and editing transactions simple for all users. Note: you can only create transactions if you have back-end integration.
Step by Step
admin > transactions
- From the Dashboard select the Transactions tab at the top of the screen. If you have admin permissions this will lead you to a new screen with a list view of all the transactions in your brokerage, if you have agent permissions then you will see a list view of all of your transactions
- From here you can search, filter, create and edit all transactions available.
- When filtering transactions you are able to filter by:
- Status - this is whether the transaction is active, closed, or inactive
- Property- this is a text fill-in option where you can add the address in the transaction
- Agent - this is a text fill in where you can add the agent that is representing the transaction
- Client - this is a text file in where you can add the client that is being represented in the transaction
- Min. & Max. Projected Closing Date- this is a calendar view where you select the projected closing dates
- Side - this is a checkbox option where you select what side of the transaction the agent is representing
Q: Why do I not see a transaction tab?
A: Transactions may not have been enabled for this brokerage, please check with Propertybase support for details.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users will have access to create a new transaction as long as they have a valid Back Office login.