Lead Score [Next Gen] Follow
Lead Score is a proprietary algorithm that takes count of a user's action on your website and multiples those actions by a sliding scale.
Step by Step
admin > contacts > card view
1. Starting on the admin page, select the Contacts tab
2. On the Contacts page, select Card View or Table View to see current Lead Scores
How it Works
Actions Worth 1 Point (Passive Actions):
- Perform a Search (Sales, Rentals, Commercial)
- View a Property (Sales, Rentals, Commercial)
Actions Worth 2 Points (Active Actions):
- Add a Favorite Property (Sales, Rentals)
- Add a Property Note (Sales, Rentals)
- Add a Saved Search (Sales, Rentals)
- Email a Friend
Actions Worth 3 Points (Form Submission/Agent Actions):
- Contact an Agent (Sales, Rentals, Developments, Commercial)
- Schedule a Showing (Sales, Rentals, Developments, Commercial)
- Contact Form Submission (Company or Agent)
- Dynamic Form Submissions
These are the only things that factor into the Lead Score currently.
When reviewing the Lead Score, there are two totals:
Total Lead Score multiplies the count of each of those actions by their point value and gives a total. This is meant to be for "all-time" on the site.
Recent Lead Score takes it to the count of each of the actions and multiples by a sliding scale. If the action was performed in the last seven days, it is multiplied by 4, 8-14 days ago multiplied by 3, 15-21 days ago multiplied by 2, 22-28 days ago multiplied by 1. If the user hasn't done anything on the site in the last 28 days, their Recent Score will be 0.
Q: Can I change or add items to the Lead Score?
A: Currently, these are the only things that factor into the Lead Score.
How does this differ for agents?
Lead Scores are visible in contact profiles to Admin, Broker, or Agent level users that have permission to view the listing in question.