Featured properties are those that are shown on the companies website; these are controlled through admins settings only; an agent cannot control featured properties. Admins and Brokers are also the only people that can add an Agent and/or office MLS ID.
Step by Step
admin > settings > MLS > MLS ID
1. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Settings."
2. On the left-hand side, select "MLS." Now click "Add New MLS ID" in one of the two sections:
- MLS Office ID
- MLS Agent ID
3. Scroll down to the "Featured Properties Source." This section controls where the listings for your Featured Properties/Sales Exclusives page will "pull" from. You can select to display listings from Office MLS, Agent MLS, or both.
- You can filter by a specific criterion.
- Or even by Property Types such as "Land" or "Condo," etc.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users will have access to this information.