Lead modal capture is a feature that creates a pop-up that asks a contact to create an account/sign in to your site before viewing the content on the page. In this article, we will show you how to implement the feature.
Step by Step
Website > Pages > Create New (or Edit on an existing page)
When creating a new page, you have the option to turn on lead (contact) capture modal by checking the "Lead Capture Modal?" checkbox at the top of the page. This will enable a popup for viewers to sign in/up before viewing the content of the page.
Lead Modal Capture on Search Pages
Website > Search Pages > Edit search page > Select Modal Lead Capture
- If a page has a search page attached to it, you'll need to add the lead capture to the search page
- If a page is a stock page (created by Boston Logic) and you've turned that page into a search page, you can turn the lead capture on via by editing the search page
Lead Modal Capture on Property Search Results
Settings > Configurations > Lead > under Forced Conversion, check the box for "Capture Leads On Sales Search Results" or "Closable Lead Signup on Sales Search Results?"
- Capture Leads on Sales Search Results - a mandatory popup that requires people to sign up/sign in
- Closable Lead Signup on Sales Search Results - an optional and closable popup for users to sign up/in
Sales Property Views before Modal Lead Capture
- Under Force Conversion, Sales Property Views allow you to set a limit for your leads to view a certain number of properties before having the capture modal popup.
- The field below it (Sales Property Views allowed before Closable Signup) enables property view limit with a closable optional popup.
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users will have access to these features.