Redirects [Next Gen] Follow
Brokers and Admins can create a redirect to link a path on your site to a local or external link. This is great for SEO, old listings that you may not want people to be able to see on your site, or a sold listing that the new homeowner might have asked be removed from the site.
For Example: www.yourdomain.com/bostonrealestate can be linked to www.yourdomain.com/boston-real-estate or an external link.
Step by Step
admin > website tab > components drop down > redirects > create
1. Starting on the admin page, select the Website tab
2. From the Website tab, open the Components drop down
3. A small window will open with redirect type options, for this case, select Page Redirect
4. To create a new redirect, select create
5. Build the Redirect
- Name the Redirect.
- Enter the path of the page the user will land on. (e.g. /listings-for-sale-in-boston-ma)
- Enter the new page path (e.g. /boston-homes-for-sale) or the full URL (including https://) in the Redirect URL field.
- Choose who can access the redirect. (e.g. If you do not want your customers to be able to see this page, deselect the checkbox for "Lead Access?" and "Anonymous User Access?")
Extract Extensions Supported:
How does this differ for agents?
Admin and Broker level users have access to these website settings.