Management of Default Drip Campaigns, Marketing Lists & Action Plans [Next Gen] Follow
Without real estate marketing automation, missed opportunities mean business growth suffers.
Part of being a good real estate agent depends on how good you are at building strong relationships with leads and current customers. A big part of developing these relationships requires adding value to the customer experience.
This is why automation is a vital part of managing the work you do.
Below, we’ll outline exactly which automations are included with your Propertybase GO CRM purchase. All of this prescriptive content is editable so that you have the opportunity to put your own spin on it, but is meant to provide a jumping off point vs. starting from scratch.
"Active" Drip Campaigns:
- Welcome Series - Buyer - a five-email series sent to new buyer leads the moment they enter your database as a contact/lead. Applied to contacts that signed up on the website exclusively. Duration: 45 days
- Welcome Series - Seller - a five-email series sent to new seller leads the moment they enter your database as a contact/lead. Applied to contacts that signed up on the website exclusively. Duration: 45 days
- Free Home Valuation Follow-up - a three-email series sent to contacts that completed the contact form on the Home Valuation webpage (/properties/sold_valuation). Note: if you'd like to see all interactions with the Home Valuation page that didn't signup for a customized request, visit: /admin/home_valuations
Duration: 2 weeks
- Cold Drip Series - Buyer - sent to buyer contacts after 180 days of inactivity on the website
Duration: 5 weeks
- Cold Drip Series - Seller - sent to seller contacts after 180 days of inactivity on the website
Duration: 25 days
Available eBlast Templates:
- Listing Promotion: Just Listed
- Listing Promotion: Just Sold
- Listing Promotion: Price Reduction
- Listing Promotion: Open House (Public)
- Listing Promotion: Open House (Broker Preview)
- Post-Open House (Public); two options
- Post-Closing/Thank You
- Showing/Listing Follow-up
Available Action Plans:
- Marketing a New Listing - make the most out of each listing and close more deals by following the checklist/tasks outlined. It will help you organize each stage of the listing process and ensure you don't skip important steps. Includes one email event
- Pre-Listing Prep to Win a New Seller Client - follow these steps to prepare for your listing appointment with your seller client
- Open House Planning & Follow-Up - Includes three email events.
- Closing a Listing/Transaction - Includes one email event.
- New Lead - Buyer - after a new buyer lead is assigned to you, follow these outreach steps
- New Lead - Seller - after a new seller lead is assigned to you, follow these outreach steps
If you're interested in working with our Digital Marketing team to build additional marketing automations on your behalf, please contact us for pricing.