SMS Text Notifications for Lead Activity [Website Builder] Follow
With Propertybase GO's SMS Notifications, agents can now receive real-time SMS Text Notifications when leads take action on their website. High-impact activities such as creating a new saved search, inquiring about a specific property or sending a listing to a friend will automatically send a text message to the agent who owns the lead. The notification will include details on what action was taken and will include a link directly back to the appropriate information in the Boston Logic CRM. Enabling this feature will allow you to capitalize on lead activity and follow up directly in a much quicker fashion.
For Agents: Enable SMS Text Notifications for Your Leads
1. Log into the Propertybase GO platform, click on your photo at the top right, click on "My Profile" and then click "Edit."
2. Ensure your mobile phone number is correct in the Cell Phone field under "Primary Information."
3. Scroll down to SMS Notifications in your Profile.
4. Select the types of notifications you would like to receive and then click "Update Agent."
You're all set! Once enabled, you will begin getting SMS notifications that contain links back to the appropriate pages in the mobile admin. The text of each SMS notification will contain one of the following:
|Notification Type||SMS Text Contents|
|Lead saves a search||Your lead, [name], has saved a search in [town name]. View their new saved search here: (Link)|
|Lead saves a favorite property||Your lead, [name], has saved a property to their favorites. View more here: (Link)|
|Lead views a property more than X times||Your lead, [name] has viewed the listing for [address] more than X times. Give them a call (Link)|
|Lead fills out a new contact form||New form submission from [name]. View the details here: (Link)|
|Lead's Logic Score crosses X||Your lead, [name], is very active on your website and has passed X Logic Score. Get in touch with them. (Link)|
|Lead sends a listing to a friend||Your lead, [name], has shared a listing with their friend. See if they are interested (Link)|
|Lead adds notes on a property||Your lead, [name], has added a note on [address]. See what they think (Link)|
|Agent has been assigned a task||You have been assigned [Task Name]. Get more information (Link)|
|Lead is back on your site||Your lead [Lead Name] is active on your site for the first time in over a month. Get in touch! (Link)|
For Brokers: Enabling SMS Text Notifications on Behalf of Your Agents
Brokers and admins can enable text notifications either one at a time or for all agents on the platform.
Enabling Text Notifications for Individual Agents
1. Log into the Propertybase GO platform, then navigate to Office Tools > Agents and Brokers. Search for the Agent whose profile you want to update and then click the pencil icon to edit the Agent Profile.
2. Ensure the Agent's mobile phone number is correct in the Cell Phone field under "Primary Information."
3. Scroll down to SMS Notifications in the Agent's Profile.
4. Select the types of notifications you would like the Agent to receive and then click "Update Agent."
Enabling SMS Text Notifications for All Agents
Brokers have the ability to opt all agents with lead management seats into receiving text notifications. If you enable this setting, current Agents as well as Agents that are added going forward will receive text notifications for their leads. Turning this on automatically opts Agents into all notifications; they can then log in and customize their own alerts. As a reminder, only Agents who have an SMS-enabled phone number specified in the Cell Phone field on their Agent profile will be able to receive these notifications.
To turn SMS Text Notifications on for all your Agents, log onto the Propertybase GO platform and go to Settings > Lead > Lead Assignment. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and check the box that says "Subscribe All Agents to CRM SMS Notifications" and then click on "Save Settings."