Requesting a New Agent Site Follow
Due to MLS Rules and Regulations, we require that you provide additional information when requesting MLS access and IDX support for a new agent website.
When requesting a new agent site, please send an email to email@example.com with:
- Agent's First Name
- Agent's Last Name
- Agent's Email Address
- List of MLS to be used on site (must be supported on the brokerage contract)
- Agent MLS ID[s] - a valid MLS ID is required for each MLS to be enabled on the site
- DesiredWebsite URL (if a vanity domain please ensure that the DNS has been updated
- Brokerage and Office Association/li>
- The full name of the member-broker in their brokerage/office for each MLS. This is usually the broker who signed the agreement with the MLS.