Path: Admin > Transactions
DocuSign is an industry leading digital signature provider and their Transaction Room functionality gives the real estate industry an all in one digital solution to manage all documentation that is involved in a real estate transaction. For clients who have the integration engaged, they will see value creation on a number of fronts.
Our integration allows users to view all transactions that they have access to in a simple and digestible status panel and to create new transactions or “Rooms” from the Boston Logic System and push lead, property and agent information into the new room. This eliminates duplicate entry for the agent/broker or Transaction Coordinator.
Before your brokerage can take advantage of the docusign Boston Logic integration all users need to link their Docusign Transaction Room accounts with their E-sign accounts. Here is Docusign help docs on how to do this.
Once that link has been established for all users then Boston Logic can enable the integration.
For clients who have the integration the “Deals” tab will be replaced with a “Transactions” tab. The first time a user clicks the Transactions tab they will be prompted to sync with their DocuSign Transaction Room account.
Once the account is synced they will be brought to the Transactions tab where they will see all of their current transactions.
Each transaction will have the following information displayed that is being pulled from DocuSign;
- Property - This is the address of the property being transacted
- Status - This is the status of the transaction
- Lead - This is the buyer/seller being represented in the transaction
- Side - This will show whether the transaction is a “buy side” or a “sell side” transaction.
- Lead Source - This will show where the lead originally was created
- Price / Commission - This will show the price of the property and the commission that will be earned
- Projected Closing Date - This will show when the transaction is slated to close
- Agent - This will show the agent associated with the transaction.
The user can click the address of the transaction that they are interested in and can be passed directly into the DocuSign Transaction room for that property.
If a user wants to create a new room they can from multiple points in the Boston Logic Platform;
- Quick Action Drawer - In the right side quick action menu the user can click the “Transactions” button in the “Create New” section.
- Lead Record - When viewing the lead record for the lead they want to create a new transaction from the user can click the “Actions” drop down in the right header and select “New Transaction.”
- Admin Listing Detail Page - When viewing the listing that the user wants to create a new transaction for they can click the “Actions” drop down in the right header and select “New Transaction”
- Transaction Panel - On the transaction status panel the user can click “New Transaction” in the right header of the page.
When a user selects “New Transaction” from any of the areas listed above they will be shows a popup.
If the user triggered the popup from a Lead record that lead name will populate the Lead field. If they triggered it from a Listing page that listing will populate the “Property” field. The user enters additional information about what side of the transaction, buying/selling the transaction is for and if they are a broker, designate the agent who is managing the transaction.
Please Note: if the user is an agent then they will not be shown the “Room Owner” field as they will be the room owner by default.