Callouts can be created to show on the homepage. The look of the callouts depends on the theme. Once created, you are able to link the callouts to the content/search pages of choice.
To create a homepage callout
- Content > Homepage Callouts > New Homepage Callout
- Add the picture for the callout, enter a heading/caption, choose a local page to link the callout to or enter an external link.
- The active check box is turned on by default. Uncheck the box to deactivate the callout.
Continue to create up to 6 callouts > you can Edit/Delete/Reorder the callouts as preferred.
If your callouts are not displaying, you may need to activate them.
Activate the callouts on homepage
- Settings > Configurations > Company > under Homepage Options, choose the Display Option and the Number of Callouts > Save Settings
- Settings > Website Builder Theme > Homepage Options > Add Homepage Callouts to "Enabled Elements" > Click the Gear Icon next to the Homepage Callouts.
The callouts will populate on the homepage as configured.