Homepage Callouts [Website Builder] Follow
Callouts can be created to show on the homepage. The look of the callouts depends on the theme. Once created, you are able to link the callouts to the content/search pages of choice.
To create a homepage callout
- Content > Homepage Callouts > New Homepage Callout
- Add the picture for the callout, enter a heading/caption, choose a local page to link the callout to or enter an external link.
- The active check box is turned on by default. Uncheck the box to deactivate the callout.
Continue to create up to 6 callouts > you can Edit/Delete/Reorder the callouts as preferred.
If your callouts are not displaying, you may need to activate them.
Activate the callouts on homepage
- Settings > Configurations > Company > under Homepage Options, choose the Display Option and the Number of Callouts > Save Settings
- Settings > Website Builder Theme > Homepage Options > Add Homepage Callouts to "Enabled Elements" > Click the Gear Icon next to the Homepage Callouts.
The callouts will populate on the homepage as configured.