Creating Market Insight Reports [Website Builder] Follow
Be the local expert
Provide past clients and new visitors to your website with interactive market trends that include local data about home sales, prices, days on market and more. You can customize these reports by creating hyperlocal areas specific to your customers, or using data from multiple MLS's to give a complete picture of the market around you.
Steps for Creating a Market Insight Report
- Login to the back end of your site and go to Reports > Market Insight
- Click the button labeled “New Market Insight” in the upper right-hand corner
- Name the Market Insight (Add optional content for Description or Region/List Group
- Select, then Populate one of the four options to create this specific report:
- Town/Neighborhood (defined by the MLS)
- Area/County (defined by the MLS)
- Zip Code (defined by the MLS)
- Custom Neighborhood (defined by your Custom Neighborhoods)
- Click Create Market Insight
- You may now view this market insight at the following URL www.yourwebaddress.com/market-insights
Additional Customizations for Market Insight Reports
Market Insights can be further customized in two major ways: by displaying only certain property types, and selecting different MLS's to create reports.
Displaying only certain property types
Refine your reports for customers who are only interested in specific property types. This is particularly useful in markets where there is a large gap in pricing between single-family residences and condominiums, or when you are working with a customer only interested in commercial opportunities.
To refine the report by property type, select a Property Type or Property Type Group in the dropdown labeled "Make market insight property type specific."
Selecting the MLS Services Used in Data Analysis
Create a report that is unique to your brokerage by choosing which MLS Services should be taken into account when analyzing data for that specific report. All MLS Services available on your site will be listed under "MLS Services." Simply check the box to the services that should be included in the report.
Select a Default Report
You may preset the first insight to appear by selecting that report from the Primary Insight dropdown menu (Reports > Market Insights)
Grouping Market Insight Reports
You may group reports by completing the “Region/List Group” field found on each report set-up. This will streamline and help you organize the list of Market Insight reports on your main subscription page. One example of grouping Market Insight Reports would be to create a group for a local County and adding all your Market Insights for all towns in that county to the group.