Assign leads to the most readily available agent to ensure fast and effective follow-up. This feature, sometimes called shark tank or jump ball, will allow your most aggressive agent to get the lead that comes in. Similar to Advanced lead distribution, Click to Claim qualifies leads based on distribution criteria (property type, neighborhood, etc.) A blast will be sent to agents and they can then claim leads by email or SMS—the first agent to click to claim will be assigned the lead. To find this and modify it simply....
Navigate to the site's Settings.
1. Click on your photo in the back end
2. Click on Settings.
Navigate to Lead Routing Time Blocks Section..
3. Scroll down and click on the "Lead Routing Time Blocks"
4. Click on the block of time you wish to edit.
5. Check the Box for "Click to Claim Leads Enabled?"
6. Click Save.
But wait, we're not done. Now that the system knows to how you'd like to route the leads, you need assign the agents you want to be in your click to claim queue. To do this simply...
7. Go to Office Tools > Agents and Brokers and click on the Edit pencil of the agent profile you'd like to add to the click to claim queue.
8. Under “Click to Claim Leads” check “Click to Claim Sales Leads?” (And/Or Rentals if applicable).
9. Enter your Criteria (Location, Property Types and Price Range).
10. Click Update.
Note: Agents with a lead management account should have a cell phone number entered in their profile and check “Receive Lead Notifications via SMS?”.